The use of vibration machines when exercising is believed to enhance the benefits you can get from each workout. The concept might be simple but it actually brings a lot of fitness results while also being easy to use for non-fitness buffs. Whether you want to achieve a weight loss goal or simply want to stay toned, you can need to learn how to use this machine to your advantage.
How Do Vibration Machines Work?
Before you learn what exercises you can go with a vibration machine, it is important to learn the basics first. A vibration machine consists of a vibrating platform that creates oscillating pattern and vibrations throughout your body. The oscillating vibration is designed that way to cause your muscles (big or small) to work every time you exercise with the machine. This is also the same concept that led fitness experts to believe that it can enhance the benefits you get when you exercise. Your muscles, even the ones that do not work when you use traditional exercise machines, are stimulated.
Exercise Tips with Vibration Machines
Whether you have a CV9 vibration machine or not, knowing what exercises you can do with it is important. The right exercising techniques can also make the difference when it comes to achieving your fitness goals in a short amount of time.
• Start gradually. If you are new to using a vibration machine, always start at the lowest frequency and intensity level. Allow your body to get accustomed to the vibrating action generated by the machine. Once your body is well-adjusted, you should be able to gradually add to the intensity level and frequency of your exercises.
• Add variety to your exercise routine. Even when a vibrating machine is believed to work out even the smallest muscle groups in your body, you need to mix up your exercises. For example, if you are doing a particular exercise routine today, make sure you do a different one the next day. This compels all of your muscle groups to work harder and thus doubling the fitness benefits you can get.
• If you want to achieve fat burning effects, start by standing on the machine for at least 10 minutes on a slow to moderate vibration level. This simple step alone can cause the muscles to contract more than it normally would with regular exercises. This extra work helps you to burn more calories in less time.
• If you want to increase flexibility, you can use the machine when doing yoga or performing yoga poses. This is also a great technique for any yoga exercises that require the use of blocks. The unstable platform (due to the vibrating motion) will be a challenge for your muscles while also boost its flexibility.
• To add strength to your muscles, you can perform pushups on the vibration machine instead of the floor. Another technique is to try performing knee bends on the machine. Both of these techniques will compel your muscles to work out harder.
Are you ready to put these exercise tips into action? You need to invest in your own vibration machine now to experience the ultimate in vibration exercise, whether at home or in a fitness club.